Lomond Home & Pet Care
General Terms, Conditions and Guidelines.
• Acceptance of the services of Lomond Home & Pet Care is deemed acceptance of our terms, conditions and guidelines and an agreement to pay our charges promptly.
• Lomond Home & Pet Care is a home and pet care service. LH&PC makes no claims to offer veterinary services and any veterinary/medical concerns will be referred to the veterinarian of the client's choice. Where appropriate all pets must have a veterinarian and be currently vaccinated.
• LH&PC have public liability insurance (£2,000,000) and maintain a policy of complete honesty and integrity. We hold animal, client and personal safety as top priority and honour confidentiality for both clients and company.
• LH&PC reserve the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns or inappropriate or uncomfortable conditions.
• LH&PC will not normally accept shared responsibility with a second party for home/animal care. Visitors will not be allowed access to the home unless specific permission has been given by the client.
• Cats will be visited at least once daily.
• It shall be the responsibility of the client to provide all food, medication and other facilities necessary for the comfort and well being of their pet(s).
• LH&PC will not accept third party bookings. Interviews must be conducted with home/pet owner.
• LH&PC will not accept clients involved in acrimonious divorce proceedings, the client lives in a dangerous area or the client is outside the service area.
• Cats must stay indoors unless restrained by a lead or they regularly use a cat flap.
• Pets will not be allowed to roam or allowed off leash, while out of doors, without the owner’s permission.
• LH&PC will not accept time specific calls, as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately. A two-hour window is acceptable. Once a day calls are usually made about the same time each day.
• LH&PC will care for your pets, check home security, water indoor plants, put out refuse bins, and take in mail as part of our regular home/pet care service.
• Unless I indicate otherwise, I give LHPC permission to photograph my pet(s) and use said photograph(s) for advertising/business related purposes.
•Only dogs considered compatible will be boarded together and no more than four dogs will ever be boarded at any one time. Dogs which, because of their nature or at the request of the owner, have to be boarded on their own will incur a surcharge which will be agreed with the owner prior to boarding.
• LH&PC will not care for acutely ill animals or those with uncontrolled medical conditions such as epilepsy. We will not accept biting or aggressive animals and will not walk dogs which are unruly or untrained or that choke themselves on their lead.
Business hours are - 9pm. Visits commencing out with these hours will incur an extra charge.
• LH&PC will make very effort to safeguard the security of your property and ensure the well being of your pet however we will not be held liable for any theft or damage to your property or injury/illness to your pet unless we can be shown to be negligent. Clients will be held responsible for any damage caused by their pet(s) to the property of LHPC. This includes property belonging to the proprietor and carers acting on behalf of LHPC.
LHPC must be advised if there will be external/internal audio/visual recording operating during the course of the assignment.
•Whilst LHPC will make every possible effort to carry out requested services, curtailment/cancellation may occur as a result of illness/adverse weather/unforeseen circumstances. We strongly advise clients to have a backup care plan in place to cover such eventualities. LHPC will not accept responsibility for any financial losses occurred by clients where we have had to cancel an assignment in part or full due to any of the foregoing circumstances.
• It is agreed that it is the client’s responsibility to adequately insure the property and its contents and any pets and livestock with a reputable insurance company and that such insurance shall continue for the duration of this agreement. It is also agreed that the client will inform the insurance company that LHPC will be caring for their house/pets in their absence and has arranged to extend the policy to cover losses incurred whilst visits are being made. We will not be held liable for any damage or injury caused by your pet
• We reserve the right to either a) impose supplementary charges and/or b) terminate this agreement immediately without any liability on our part if a) there is material change in the nature of the assignment which could not have been reasonably foreseen by either party or b) the assignment does not match the clients original description and necessitates more time, responsibilities on the part of LH&PC.
• We accept cash or cheque only.
Where a Board is cancelled outwith the 30 days of the Board Start Date a cancellation fee of £50 (or full board fee if less) is payable. With 30 days, the fee payable is £100 (or full board fee if less).
NB. Where applicable no assignment will be accepted by LHPC until a home visit has been carried out and arrangements/conditions are to the satisfaction of both client and LHPC.
In all cases the client should be aware that the assignment should only be regarded as confirmed when they have been notified, in writing, by LHPC that it has been accepted.
|Click Here to download a copy of the document.||
Return to Home Page